Job description / Role
One of the best-known Swiss brands in the world, Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers contemporary hotels infused with the freshness and vitality of alpine energy, rooted in the tradition of Swiss hospitality. Respected for its intelligent design, quality craftsmanship and mindful approach to sustainability, Swissôtel gives its guests peace of mind to explore the world, discover life's true rewards and embrace opportunities to 'live it well'. The Swissôtel brand was founded in 1980 and today numbers more than 30 hotels globally including flagship properties such as Swissôtel The Bosphorus in Istanbul, Swissôtel The Stamford in Singapore and Swissôtel Krasnye Holmy in Moscow. Swissôtel is part of AccorHotels, a world-leading travel and lifestyle group which invites travellers to feel welcome at more than 4,500 hotels, resorts and residences, along with some 10,000 of the finest private homes around the globe.
Step into a world of ease, luxury and Swiss hospitality at Swissotel Al Murooj located in the city's favoured destinations for business or leisure. Directly opposite The Dubai Mall, one of the largest malls in the world, the iconic Burj Khalifa and within a few minutes' drive to Dubai International Financial Centre and World Trade Centre with its many exhibition halls. The unique urban-style feel and ambiance at Swissotel Al Murooj Dubai cleverly combines hotel and apartment style accommodation, arranged around a central leisure complex. Quality in service is demonstrated through the warmth, diligence and entrepreneurial mind-set of its team, ensuring individual guest needs are anticipated and exceeded, that every detail has been thought of and executed in advance.
Sales Manager - Government
As a Sales Manager Government you responsibilities and essential job functions as follow:
- Direct all Sales operations (Government Sectors) for the hotel to maximize revenue opportunities for all segments and channels.
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet and exceed revenue goals through telephone prospecting, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication.
- Establish and grow our market share by developing and maintaining relationships with all Government sectors.
- Maintain a complete knowledge of all the services a hotel provides so as to conduct successful sales
- To maintain complete and supported records of all sales agreements, contract and quotes for the hotel as per hotel Policies and Procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Experience in the GCC and DIFC / Shiekh Zayed Road Districts is preferred.
- Pro-active, self motivated, loves challenges
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in a 5 star Hotel
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to achieve sales targets and work in a highly pressurized environment
- Passion to lead and a desire to succeed
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted Accor rates worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our corporate social responsibility activities like Planet 21
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.