Job description / Role
We are currently looking for Sales Manager (Groups) to join the opening team of 25hours Dubai One Central.
At our 25hours Dubai One Central hotel, you'll be the public face of 25hours and represent the hotel on the market. Thanks to your close contacts with our clients, you'll ensure that we always have a full house and the best events.
COME AS YOU ARE AND SHOW US YOUR VISION!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You'll be the ambassador for the 25hours Hotels brand
- You'll forge optimum links with our customers, and organise creative events and tours of the building
- You'll create the best network in town, and sometimes you'll be dancing at all the important parties in town on the same night
- You'll be going on sales trips and bringing lots of business back with you
- You'll assemble your own team, look after cooperation partners, coordinate the sales events activities in your team, and know the budget like the back of your hand
- You'll achieve all sales activity targets as agreed in the sales action plan.
- You'll stay informed of market and competitor changes and update DOS accordingly.
- You'll act as an ambassador for Accor Hospitality and cross sell all brands in all locations as relevant to your client's requirements.
- You'll be responsible for an assigned market/territory and to cultivate new commercial relationships and revenue streams from the allocated areas as instructed.
- You'll analyse the groups segment performance based on segmentation objectives & strategies.
Your experience and skills include:
- You've already worked at a pre-opening hotel of similar size
- You speak English fluently
- You know your way around town, and always have tips for partying up your sleeve
- You have the ability to get people excited about our concept, and you're a passionate salesperson
- You're a doer - and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
- You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
- You've knowledge and experience within the Middle East, especially Dubai, UAE
- You've knowledge in Opera PMS, web and Microsoft office programmes
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.