Job description / Role
About the Company:
The client is a leading foods manufacturer, packer, importer, exporter and distributor, headquartered in Dubai, U.A.E. It was established in 1985, producing a wide range of specialty, gourmet, snacks and foods under its own brand, as well as distribution of other brands of Cereals, Biscuits, Nuts, Salad Toppings and Coconut Water.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Minimum 4 years experience, with minimum 3 years work experience in the same field in UAE
- Strong Food Service contacts
- Ability to deal at all levels from Unit Head Chefs and Contract Catering Managers through to Buyer level.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills – English & Arabic
- UAE Driving license
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.