Job description / Role
• Maintain relationships with Major Key Accounts and acquire more groups.
• Responsible for preparing market surveys.
• Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance in relevance to the foodservice segment.
• Identifying market potential in order to establish new accounts, achieve food service sales volume, revenue.
• Ensuring timely follow up and collection of cheques and receivables in line with the company’s financial policies & procedures,
• Analyze customer buying behavior in terms of marginality required, payment terms etc. to ensure complete preparation for introduction meeting by the sales force.
• Retain existing clients, develop, and expand the business within each key account assuring our full product list is included in our basket offering.
• Responsible for the launching of new products and ensuring the product is available with existing clients.
• Coordinate with the marketing department the implementation of the marketing activities and campaigns in relevance to the foodservice segment.
• Prepare and see through the implementation of the foodservice sales Budget as well as preparing the monthly forecast and Targets for the foodservice team members.
• Ensure achievement of assigned and planned sales volumes.
• Prepare training plans for new joiners within own team.
• Propose and monitor sales activities by receiving reports from the foodservice Sales team.
• Make decisions on what promotions and discounts to give on products within the company set guidelines.
• Maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate pricing and contracts with customers so as to provide products and services that meet standards of quality, timeliness and cost.
• Develops and executes effective HORECA account-specific marketing (in liaison with the Marketing department) & Sales programs.
• Sales Background in FMCG companies
• knowledge of the market – HORECA/QSR’s/Catering Companies
• Knowledge of each job description within sales department
• Ability to make daily quick decisions
• Ability to control the budgets
• Analytical skills
• Understand how to promote the product
• Communication skills both internally and externally
• Negotiation skills
• Customer service skills
• Management and leadership skills
About the Company
A leading multinational FMCG company with offices throughout the world is expanding in the MENA region and we are looking for people to join our energetic team.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager / Sales Executive
Nawaloka Polysacks Ltd.
Emirates Industry for Camel Milk & Products (EICMP)
Sales Freelancer for Korean Product Sales