Sales Manager - HR Solutions
Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known HR platform provider, is looking for a Sales Manager. In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
• Ensure securing new customers and maintaining an undeveloped good relationship with existing potential customers’ accounts as well as negotiating deals with them.
• Builds business by pursuing new sales prospects.
• Achieve targets set for contributing and generating revenue for the company.
• Conduct and report the minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform the minimum of those into a revenue-generating business.
• Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
• Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
• Identify potential customers and register opportunities and relentlessly pursue the realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
• Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and developing new revenue streams.
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports while assessing current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation while doing the sales pitch.
• Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through monthly sales meetings.
• Maintaining an active sales pipeline by actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
• Four-year college degree from an accredited institution.
• Minimum 3-5 years of sales experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment, and Tech product sales.
• Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
• Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills.
• Strong experience in selling HR Platforms in the GCC market, preferably the KSA market.
• A record of target meeting achievement & good domain knowledge
• Should be willing to travel when needed.
• Proficiency in English. Arabic speaking is an advantage.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite.
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates to process or consider their application for any available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office or drop us a message.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager (HR Software Solutions)
Business Development Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Sales and Business Development Manager
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
Sales Manager - Seafood
Right Calibre Executive Search