Job description / Role
To manage the IR channel across UAE for one of the largest CE businesses in the region.
Multinational CE business with a strong track record in the region.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, this person will be responsible for;
* Leading the IR channel across UAE from a strategy and operations POV
* Expand the presence of the portfolio within the IR universe and open new accounts over the medium to long term
* Provide insights on the channel to the Head of the Sales and work closely with Supply Chain and Finance on forecasting, pricing and demand planning.
Open to discussion.
To apply for the role, it is necessary to have the following experience;
* Must have at least 5-10 years of sales experience in the region with at least 3 years in the IR channel
* Existing relationships in the IR channel
* Analytical background, ability to breakdown data and develop reports for the management based on market data and revenue
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Key Account/Sales Manager - Modern Trade/Organised Retail
Regional Sales & Account Manager
Sales Manager - HORECA
Area Sales Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
National Sales Manager
Emirates Refreshments Company