Job description / Role
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Professional introduction to potential prospects and thereby understanding and fulfilling their property requirements.
• Ensure conversion of leads to tenants.
• Act as an intermediary in negotiations.
• Review and negotiate leases, renewals, expansions and terminations.
• Attend to leasing requirements.
• Prepare lease agreements.
• Advise and answer the clients’ questions on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and other related matters.
• Prepare adequate and complete supporting documentation for submission to the Finance division, thereby ensuring accurate and timely remittance.
• Conduct regular market surveys and provide report to direct manager as per agreed timeframe.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (and/or Other Attributes):
• Work experience, preferably in the U.A.E with familiarity of commercial/residential real estate.
• Strong Communication Skills in English (Verbal & Written). Arabic would be beneficial but not essential.
• Professional with proven strong work ethics and negotiation skills.
• The candidate should be dynamic, presentable, and confident.
• Knowledge of competition and trends.
• Ability & confidence to deal with international brokerage houses and senior executives of clients.
Special Requirement/s (If any):
• Open to all Nationalities.
• Valid UAE driving license.
About the Company
After completing his engineering studies in the U.S. in 1971 Mr. Abdullah Ahmed Almoosa laid the foundation of the Group through an architectural engineering firm. It is now grown into a leading family owned diverse business group as one of the top ten leading family owned groups of Dubai. The Group is more popularly known as ARENCO GROUP from its architectural practice which carries that name.
The Group’s diverse business interests include:
An architectural engineering consultancy and interior design practice Real estate leasing of owned premium apartments, villas, commercial offices, warehousing, staff accommodation, etc. throughout Dubai Hotel apartments operations of owned assets Furniture trading Car rental and leasing Laundry operations Manufacture of mattresses, beds Manufacture of energy saving lamps Joinery operations
Over four decades of experience and a qualified team of experts enable the A. A. Al Moosa Group to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A Leading Real Estate Company in Dubai
National Sales Manager
Emirates Refreshments Company
Leasing Executive - Sales
A Leading Property and Real Estate in UAE
RTC-1 Employment Services