Job description / Role
Dubai Parks and Resorts comprises of three theme parks - MOTIONGATE Dubai, BOLLYWOOD PARKS Dubai, and LEGOLAND Dubai and one water park - LEGOLAND Water Park - connected by Riverland Dubai - a retail, dining and entertainment walkway. The destination will also feature the Lapita Hotel, a Polynesian-themed resort catering to families.
Don't just visit - be a part of it! Join a talented and creative team to deliver unforgettable experiences for people from across the globe. Share your expertise, skills and passion with us, and be part of something everyone will be talking about for years to come.
Play Your Part
To manage, develop and drive sale sales for the LEGOLAND Hotel Dubai from International Markets. As a Sales manager you are responsible to develop and foster business through pro-active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of LLD Hotel. Also develops strategic action plans for LLD Hotel to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue
- To manage all day to day activity for the LEGOLAND Hotel sales in international markets
- To liaise with representation office on day to day basis.
- To manage relationships with source market partners and their associated DMCs to keep the hotel front of mind
- To develop sales & marketing activity in conjunction with senior management
- To ensure all relevant industry visitors to Dubai visit the hotel
- To monitor competitor activity and ensure senior management are always kept appraised.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients
- Create and build on an account base for the hotel
- Identify and propose new distribution opportunities for the hotel in International Markets
- Explore and develop Park related elements which can be combined with packages and products
- Identify and propose potential new OTA partners that will extend our global reach
- To recommend sales activities that will grow market performance
- To work with partners to ensure each partner is aware of the relevant commission structure and where applicable the override opportunity available to them
- Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent the Hotel in various events and exhibition.
- Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan
- Able to supports the hotel service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Work closely with Revenue Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotel.
- Develop strong relationships with on property front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
- To ensure that all market activity is compliant with internal rules
- To maintain an audit trail of all market activity
- To provide timely information to the administration team on committed activity to ensure all activity is budgeted and accrued correctly
- To maintain proof of execution for all trade marketing activity
- To monitor Representation Office performance and maintains a record of weekly activity
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- Minimum of three years professional working experience in Hospitality, Tourism, Government, Theme Park industry or Service sector
- Team leadership, coaching, development, recruitment and alignment within Sales, Marketing and eCommerce teams
- Strategic commercial planning and execution
- Proactive, passionate, action orientated and result driven.
- Organized, disciplined, dedicated, loyal and a self-starter.
- Focused, energetic and flexible
- Fluent in English in addition to the language spoken in the specific geographical area
- Assertive but with a diplomatic approach to business
- Must possess top level business management, interpersonal, and facilitation skills.
- High level commercial & decision making skills.
- Presentation and public speaking attributes
- Needs good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows - based computer applications and using of smartphone and iPad for taking notes, presentations, emails
- Minimum of more than 4 years professional working experience in Hospitality, Tourism, Government, Theme Park industry or Service sector
- Previous role as Manager International Sales
- Lead a team before
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Sales Executive
Sales Manager - Leisure
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Business Development / Marketing Manager
Business Development Manager
Excelsior Group ME