Job description / Role
- In the position of Sales Manager - Leisure you will be responsible to assist the Director of Sales in managing the Leisure Sales of Sales & Marketing department as a successful independent profit center, ensuring highest business levels, through planning, organizing, directing and controlling the hotel sales operation and administration.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 1 year work experience in Leisure Sales in the UAE market as Sales Manager or 2 years as Senior Sales Executive with large scale hotel.
- Refined English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to adapt and work in a diverse culture and environment.
- Must have proven experience in making quick and efficient decisions.
Primary Location: AE-Dubai
Organization: Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga
Job Level: Full-time
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.