Job description / Role
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To achieve sales target set by hotel.
- Maintaining existing leisure accounts and sourcing new business to achieve the hotel's targeted occupancy and room revenue.
- Conduct sales calls to existing and prospective leisure accounts as per areas assigned by DOS.
- Conduct site inspections and host familiarization visits when required.
- Maintenance of all sales activities and account information in the Sales Database.
- In conjunction with the Sales Team, preparation and action of monthly sales activities plan.
- Entertaining of qualified clients within the hotel F&B Outlets.
- Attend and assist in the co-ordination of hotel functions as requested by DOS.
- Maintain high profile within the travel industry and foster relationships with leisure accounts in the Market.
- To respond to tender requests from leisure clients in conjunction with DOS.
All submissions are to be approved by the DOS prior to distribution.
Your experience and skills include:
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven track record in managing and motivating people
- Excellent knowledge of Dubai, UAE leisure sales market.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills.
Your team and working environment:
A wonderful brand new hotel just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.