Job description / Role
Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Maintains a high level of exposure for the hotel in major market areas through direct sales solicitation, telephone, fax, written communication.
- Maintain close business relationships with existing clients through key sales activities.
- Cultivate and develop new business relationships through key sales activities.
- Closely follows up on all business leads within a 24 hour response timeline to clients.
- Adapts to client's needs by tailor fitting hotel services to fit client's requests.
- Communicating client requirements in a timely and accurate manner to all internal departments as required, ensuring delivery of superior guest service.
- Ensure accurate follow up and communication both internally to reservations and accounting departments, and confirmation to client.
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant sales experience in leisure GCC & UAE Government
- Languages: Fluent in English and Arabic , French is an added advantage
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
Business Development Senior Manager - Sales
L'Oreal Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||14 Nov|
Arab Media Group (AMG)