Job description / Role
Sales Manager, Leisure (CIS focused)
As a Sales Manager Leisure, you are responsible to develop and foster business through pro-active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of the property. Also develops strategic action plans for hotels to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue.
Th8 Palm is a newly-opened 5* hotel, located at the Palm Jumeirah Island, inspired by the fashion, glamour and jet-set lifestyle of the cool white sands and art deco scene of Miami Beach. The hotel boasts of its direct beach access with uninterrupted views of the Palm, Dubai's iconic skyline and the Arabian Sea that will provide an ultimate luxury experience at the Palm Jumeirah. The project has a total of 162 guest rooms and suites and 3 food beverage outlets with creative & unique concepts. In addition the hotel also features meeting facilities covering over 200 square meters that can host a range of events from small corporate meetings, product launches and team building activities to outdoor receptions and bespoke social events beach and poolside.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Meet sales revenue targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis for all business units
- Solicits wholesale and leisure group business from the CIS market through action plan preparation and execution
- Participates in road shows and promotional events within the hotel and trade related organizations
- Orchestrate all arrangements for qualified site inspections and familiarization trips
- Sustain positive relationships with all local DMC's, tour operators, colleagues and AH global sales network
- Maintains account, contact, activity and business details within Anais
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, as required
- Compiles marketing and competitive intelligence information and provide pricing strategy within the designated market of expertise
- Extend support to the leisure sales team beyond the designated market of expertise
- Balance operational, administrative and colleague needs
- Follow department policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous hotel leisure sales experience required
- Established contacts within the CIS region and local DMC's required, knowledge in other source markets is a plus.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and/or relevant computer applications requied
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal required, Russian is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.