Sales Manager (Leisure)
Job description / Role
We are currently looking for Sales Manager (Leisure) to join the tribe of 25hours Dubai One Central.
COME AS YOU ARE AND SHOW US YOUR VISION
At our 25hours Dubai One Central hotel, you'll be the public face of 25hours and represent the hotel on the market. Thanks to your close contacts with our clients, you'll ensure that we always have a full house and the best events.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Achieve all sales activity targets as agreed in the sales action plan.
- To support colleagues in the Sales and Operational Teams at all times in order to protect the interest of the hotel and ensure quality service for guests and potential customers.
- To stay informed of market and competitor changes and update DOS accordingly.
- To act as an ambassador for Accor Hospitality and cross sell all brands in all locations as relevant to your client's requirements.
- To be responsible for an assigned market/territory and to cultivate new commercial relationships and revenue streams from the allocated areas as instructed.
- New business targets per team member to be clarified based on the budget and strategy implemented.
- Analyze the corporate segment performance based on segmentation objectives & strategies.
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor's or College Level Degree
- Proven experience in hotel sales environment -minimum 3 years
- Knowledge and experience within the Middle East, especially Dubai, UAE preferred
- Experience with International Chain hotels preferred
- Experience in Account Management and Business Development
- Excellent communication skills and a good networker
- Knowledge of Opera PMS, web and Microsoft office programmes
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.