Job description / Role
Summary of Position
This position is designated for seasoned sales professionals who have demonstrated consistently strong revenue production and who are aggressively being developed as a future Senior Sales Manager.
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals through telephone, fax and email inquiries in a timely manner
- Coordinate Leisure fam trips, site inspections and entertainment as required
- Maintain and manage Leisure database
- Profile requests for contracted rates from travel companies
- Assist in preparing and sending wholesale contracts to qualified travel companies
- Assist with correspondence and direct mail campaigns
- Maintain filing systems (manual and electronic)
- Assist with promotions where requested
- Assist with preparation of Leisure trade shows
- Assist with compilation of annual budgets, business plan and regular action plans
- Visit Leisure accounts assigned by the DOS - Leisure
- Goes on business trips to existing and developing markets.
- Develop/maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers.
- Update sales activities in Opera on a daily basis.
- Assist Group Sales / Conferences and Events in obtaining information and closing business leads.
- Is aware of the credit policy
- Is fully aware of Raffles standards
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned
- Provide feedback and support to all departments.
- Participate as a team player with all departments.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Sales Executive Position in 5 star hotel , preferable luxury hotels
- Extensive knowledge of sales skills.
- Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word and Excel.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.