Job description / Role
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bonds with your guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- The opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities
What you will be doing:
- To support colleagues in the Sales and Operational Teams at all times in order to protect the interest of the hotel and ensure quality service for guests and potential customers.
- To stay informed of market and competitor changes and update DOSM accordingly.
- To act as an ambassador for Accor Hospitality and cross sell all brands in all locations as relevant to your client's requirements.
- To be responsible for an assigned market/territory and to cultivate new commercial relationships and revenue streams from the allocated areas as instructed.
- New business targets per team member to be clarified based on the budget and strategy implemented.
- Analyse the leisure segment performance based on segmentation objectives & strategies.
- Establish parameters, quotes and negotiate prices and seal contracts
- Participate in tradeshows, conventions and promotional events
- Sell to external markets which may encompass corporate events/meetings/conference, receptions, exhibitions, and events.
- Maintain knowledge about the local and global accounts (existing and new accounts).
- Achieve targets in terms of number of new active accounts, room nights, banquet covers and revenue set by the Cluster Director of Sales & Marketing.
Your experience and skills include:
- UAE work experience as Sales Manager_MICE.
- Strong negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close and finalize contracts'
- Meticulous and detailed oriented individual
- Good interpersonal skills and self-confident
- Guest oriented and service minded, with attention to quality
- Good presentation
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.