Job description / Role
• Job Description will be as the designation says in one of our renowned clients a renowned leader in Hospitality Industry having its presence in Multiple Locations with Head Quarters in Dubai, UAE is looking for Young, Energetic & Dynamic Professionals to join their team.
• Detailed description about the job will be discussed in detail while facing Interview.
• Must have Hotel sales background and experience as Sales Manager- Leisure.
• Arab, French, Russian, Danish, or Italian Speaking.
• Must have relevant experience of 3 - 4 years in Dubai / UAE.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills .
Eligible and Interested candidates send your CV online with following details:
• Current/ Last company:
• Nationality and Age:
• Current Salary and Benefits:
• Expected Salary and Benefits:
• Notice Period:
• Current location and visa status:
• Attractive Salary + Other Benefits:
About the Company
Lead by professionals with a collective experience of over 3 decades in the recruitment segment, within various business verticals. Our company has evolved through technological advances, healthy challenges and smart clients that have all nurtured us to be a pivotal bridge that connects prospective clients with apt talent.
- Providing exquisite recruitment solutions that exceed employers' expectations.
- Covering services at all levels ranging from rank & file to top management.
- We possess an impeccable volume of competent professionals in our database.
- Proactive Consultants in each industry gives us an advantage of an in-depth search for apt candidates.
- Enhance your screening experience via video conferencing, one-on-one physical interviews and tele-interviews.
- Unprecedented & tested Associates across major regions gives us an advantage while hiring in volume.
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Sales Manager - B2B
Swisslinx Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jan|
Excelsior Group ME
Country Sales Manager
Business Development Manager (Manpower / Outsourcing Background)