Job description / Role
* You will be responsible to assist in the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
* You will be required to act as a sales specialist and be responsible to assist the leisure revenue is maximised in the most profitable way in line with the agreed targets.
* Leisure Sales Manger will be Responsible for planning, soliciting, booking and coordinating the resort's Domestic and International FIT Wholesale, Tour & Travel Industry.
* Minimum 2 years work experience in leisure segment or in a similar role in a luxury international brand hotel within UAE.
* Good understanding of selling techniques and leisure market segment in the UAE.
* Fluent in Russian or German Language.
* Ideally already based in UAE.
* Well versed with leisure market within the UAE
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.