Job description / Role
We are currently looking for an experienced Sales Manager for our Outsourcing Division. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for generating sales from a portfolio of small, medium to large business accounts in accordance with agreed targets and to maximize company profitability.
Responsibilities includes (but not limited to) the following:
• Generate sales for portfolio of accounts to achieve annual sales targets.
• Research new sales opportunities within the existing portfolio of accounts and identify new potential customers within the allocated sales area.
• Monitor customer feedback and satisfaction with the company and products
• Provide customers and potential customers with information about company products and services.
• Maintain awareness of sales and other development amongst competitors and pass any relevant information to the appropriate company personnel.
• Maintain all required records of sales and other information to enable performance to be measured and monitored.
• Maintain awareness of development in sales generation and product development.
• Prepare proposals, submittals and tenders.
• Prepare internal weekly reports, forecasting and other routine reports on a timely basis and as requested from time to time by the Managing Director.
• Ensure good relations are maintained with customers, suppliers and members of the staff at all levels.
• Work with internal teams to develop solutions to satisfy prospective customer needs.
• Cultivate the relationship with direct customers and partners to ensure business is grown and retained.
• Contribute to growing market share.
• Build a strong sales pipeline.
• Sell a range of services that include Facilities Management and Outsourcing Division
• Develop a good understanding of the customer needs, products and vertical market.
• Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a reputable university.
• Minimum of 5 years sales experience, UAE or Regional Gulf experience is essential
• Relevant industry experience in Facilities Management, outsourcing and manpower supply
• Proven sales track record.
• Great presentation skills.
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
• Manage the relationship with key customers to deliver ongoing growth of connections
About the Company
G4S UAE is the largest and fastest growing total security solutions provider. This rapidly growing list of products and services, along with the company’s global backing, means that we are uniquely placed to provide quality security solutions throughout the United Arab Emirates.
G4S was the first security company in the UAE to start the detailed work to apply for, and achieve, accreditation to ISO 9001:2008. This involved the identification of all key processes and their documentation to form part of the Quality Manual and the Company was awarded the certificate early March 2003. Our Quality Management System is based on functional responsibilities and objectives being clearly defined to support the fundamental management principal that it is the responsibility of every individual in the organisation to deliver quality service to our customers. We are committed to maintaining the Quality Management System. The key strategic objective is to achieve continuous improvement and innovation in all aspects of our business process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - Apartments (Residences)
Sales, Business Development and Marketing Manager
Sales Manager / Managed SMB Sales
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Assistant Sales Manager