Job description / Role
We are recruiting for a Sales Manager for a corporate payments / Fx company - Our client are an established company and growing their UAE operations. They require a professional an highly experienced sales manager who has managed a team of 10+ of outbound sales executives.
To manage the performance of the sales team to ensure monetary, personnel and company objectives are met monthly/annually whilst managing and training and improving the team.
Job’s Duties and Responsibilities
• To deliver the KPIs and targets on daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly basis.
• Enable the team to identify, qualify and then prospect and develop a productive sales pipeline.
• Hold weekly sales pipe-line meetings with the individuals and team to monitor and assess KPIs and Month End performance.
• To support the team in the whole sales process from regular training sessions to demonstrating the full sales cycle.
• Constant monitoring of cold calls made by the team to provide EFFECTIVE feedback, suggestions, and techniques to improve their skills.
• Implement weekly training sessions to improve and reinforce techniques
For Example: Active listening, identifying buying signals, objection handling, building value, price discovery, closing techniques, and understanding what and how clients buy.
• To headhunt suitable candidates and be involved in the recruitment process with HR Department.
• Collaborate with HR to create and implement successful 90 Days induction plan for new recruits.
• Training of new joiners from orientation to understand the FX market and FX services which could be provided to businesses to sustain-risk averse currency management strategies.
• Work with and motivate the team to successfully convert prospects to their final stages to ensure KPI’s are achieved.
• Integrate the sales team and the dealing team in a pro-active way to ensure maximum wallet share is being obtained from each client.
• Training and development of team members on how to conduct and close prospects via face to face meetings.
• Preparing market update roster and hold live market sessions/commentary with the team, always providing feedback.
• Attending regular sales meetings with prospects to convert them as clients to maximize new business profit and provide constructive feedback to the salesman.
• Reporting weekly to the CEO regarding the performance and smart actions for each member of the team.
• Constantly searching and acting on opportunities to increase the outreach of the company.
• Ensure that Compliance / Regulatory and Company parameters are upheld so as to NOT expose the company to unnecessary risk.
• Ensure that the Sales and Dealing time have an aligned approach to customer retention and profit generation.
AED 25000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: commission, flight, medical, holiday
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales Management.
• Successful previous experience as a sales sales manager, managing teams of 10+ ideally, and consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
• Preferably working in the payments, FX, merchant acquiring or banking space
• Leadership & Management skills.
• Must be a problem solver.
• Solid knowledge of sales techniques and principles.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of current practices in foreign markets.
• Demonstrated strong customer service orientation with high attention to detail.
• Strong ethics and a high level of personal and professional integrity.
• Excellent consultative and analytical skills.
About the Company
Mayfair Partners are an International Executive Search and Recruitment Solutions consultancy based in Downtown Dubai. We are passionate about providing a superior service to clients. We service both established businesses and also advise those that are looking to set up a business in this region.
Mayfair Partners was founded by three partners with combined recruitment experience of over 20 years.
Sales Manager for an FMCG Company
|Abu Dhabi||5 Nov|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Business Development Manager
Opus Recruit Middle East
Senior Sales Executive