Job description / Role
Developer planning multiple projects in Dubai – Off plan sales.
• Communicate the projects USP’s to customers and brokers.
• Organize broker events and communicate unit availability
• Manage sales process and admin team.
• Manage the customer sales experience and post-sale customer service experience
• Sales planning, marketing, client engagement, recruiting, training, coaching and business development.
• Achieve sales revenue targets as per business plan including managing the entire sales process flow in terms of strategy, prospect management and closing of deals.
• Work in coordination with operations and Compliance and ensures compliance with sales policies and process at all times.
• Conducting market research to build awareness and knowledge of property market and our key competitors.
• Creating a pool of committed and profitable network of local and international brokers to increase the company’s sales volume.
• Acquire new clients and manage existing clients.
• Create and implement marketing strategies for lead generation
• Study historical trends and market data to generate business insights and forecasts
• Design and deliver product presentations for clients with key focus on gross and new ROI
• Assist buyers in making informed decisions
• Resolve customer queries timely and effectively
• A minimum bachelors degree from a recognized university specializing in business administration or related.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong customer management and Sales experience.
About the Company
A leading Real Estate Development company.
Sales and Marketing Executive
Gulf Worldwide Logistics (GWL)
Real Estate Broker
A Leading Company In UAE
Real Estate Sales Manager
A Leading Real Estate Development Company
B&S World Supply