Job description / Role
Sales Manager, Dubai, Property & Real Estate
Our client, a key real estate developer is looking to appoint a Sales Manager for their operation in Dubai. This individual will oversee the sales, Marketing and Customer Relationship Management activities to achieve profitable sales according to the agreed budget, through a competent sales team and with effective and strategic marketing campaigns.
• Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
• Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
• Responsible for achieving aggressive monthly targets.
• Manages daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
• Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities.
• Formulate, organise and develop marketing activities by identifying the property trend and new market opportunities
• Manager social media activities with in house team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable and successful company. In return our client offers a competitive salary with additional benefits package.
Please let us know ASAP if you would like to apply
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Bluebox HR Limited
Corporate Sales Manager
Director of Sales and Marketing – Real Estate
Business Development Manager
Transguard Workforce Solutions
|Abu Dhabi||13 Feb|