Job description / Role
We are recruiting for a Retail Sales Manager/AVP for a client in Dubai.
• Identify and develop active pipeline of prospective clients to drive new business
• Develops excellent relationships with clients through understanding their business
• Support clients in the process
• Utilize pipeline and other methods to generate new applications in order to meet individual KPI's
• Identify and pursue new business opportunities in local markets and establish strategic relations with key decision makers
• Meet potential clients; understand their business needs/aspirations in the context of the organisation's offering
• 5+ years of experience in retail sales
• GCC experience is a must
• Preferred Bilingual with fluency in English & Arabic
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to handle pressure
About the Company
Mark Williams is a Dubai recruitment company with a wealth of Search & Selection experience. Mark Williams International is a subsidiary of the Williams Group UK and in December 2009 set up the Middle East business.
Mark Williams is a fully licensed recruitment firm currently focused on fulfilling clients needs in; Emiratisation, Financial Services and Information Technology related position within the United Arab Emirates. The initial focus was looking at Emiratisation into the Financial Services sector across all seven Emirates. With an increased demand for over the subsequent years for Emiratisation we have broadened our scope to place UAE Nationals into Industry & Government with dedicated teams for Emiratisation into Financial Services and Industry. Given our focus is primarily on the local market it gives us a depth of understanding & knowledge that enables us deliver our business partners an unrivaled service in terms of; speed and most importantly, quality.
Founding the Middle East business in adverse market conditions has enabled us to capture market-share and establish ourselves as a house hold name within our specialisms. Within two years we had outgrown our initial office and moved to the prestigious Business Central Towers in Media City. Mark Williams, at the end of 2014 has completed its third upscaling of operations to Bay Square, Business Bay. This was a strategic move to enable continued business growth by servicing clients and candidates with improved infrastructure, access and parking. Mark Williams provides candidates and clients private meeting rooms, testing facilities and board room access to facilitate screening and interviews. With our current capacity and growth ambitions Mark Williams is now one of the fastest growing Recruitment agencies in the region.