Job description / Role
Sales Manager – Rooftop Solar
• A leading international energy company with ambitious growth plans in the renewable energy sector.
• Part of their strategic growth to develop a multi GW solar portfolio.
• As part of this strategy they are developing a portfolio of rooftop solar installations in the GCC, with the UAE the initial focus market. These projects will be in the 0-5MW range.
• To support the growth of this ambitious unit they are looking to hire a Sales Manager to join the team.
• Networking and establishing relationships with end-users for potential rooftop solar installations. These will be large residential, commercial and industrial facilities.
• Identifying opportunities for rooftop solar installations, whereby the business provides the finance and then take a long-term margin from the cost savings.
• Leading techno-commercial business development activities and the preparation of commercial agreements.
• Managing the sales process, from initial enquiry through to the signed contract, for 20-30 potential projects at any time.
• Excellent salary and benefits.
• Family status VISA, Medical Insurance & Flights.
• Education allowance.
• Annual bonus.
• Bachelors’ Degree in Finance, Engineering or a similar discipline.
• Strong commercial skill set with a proven ability to structure projects and capital investment deals.
• Proven background in Sales or Business Development in the UAE market.
• 5-10 years professional experience, with at least 3 years’ experience in the UAE.
• Strong professional network in the UAE.
• An interested in renewable energy will be a distinct advantage.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.