Job description / Role
Sales Manager/Sales Director
• To manage and supervise the company’s retail sales team of 25-30 persons. Positions varying from Sales Coordinators, Sales Executives and Showroom Managers based within 14 showrooms throughout the Emirates and the Head office in Dubai.
• Responsible for all grievances of the above-mentioned staff reporting, the schedules/timings within each location, recruitment, staff retention, the disciplinary and coordinating with each internal department in the best interest of both the employee and the company.
• Oversee the training and development of department staff in the promotion of quality standards and practices within the department. Ensure that all company practices are being followed and that each member of staff are fully trained and knowledgeable on both products, services and how best to sell the company’s products.
• Cooperate with the management in planning, forecasting and developing the organization's strategies and activities to achieve targets and sustainable growth. Create all necessary sales reports/documentation required from the companies CRM and systems to analyze and propose changes for improvements. To provide over all analytics from facts and figures on a monthly basis on all aspects of sales pipeline and complete ongoing of the sales team.
• Manage the business development, assisting negotiations with each of the sales team to increase sales and ensuring the profit margin remains as advised by the management and company owners.
• Identify new and cultivate healthy business client relationships.
• Coordinate with the marketing team regarding campaigns to target clients, including development of materials to use in the campaigns.
• Supervise all areas of the commercial/sales and marketing aspects of the business to ensure standards are followed and maintained.
• AED 15,000 - AED 18,000 (depending on experience)
• Healthy commissions offered with estimated earnings of AED 22,000 to 25,000/month
• Company car, fuel, salik and expenses paid by the company
• Experience in sales, marketing and business development
• Experience in managing a team of 10+ people
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Very good organizational, presentation and communication skills
• Advanced Excel skills
• Marketing knowledge
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.