Job description / Role
• Sales Manager will be responsible to provide monthly, quarterly and annual sales plans to the company management.
• Meeting the set targets will be a top priority and the sales plans should align with the ongoing business strategy in terms of product mix and market strategy.
• Sales manager will engage in formulating strategies to attract potential customers and retain the existing customer base.
• More than 5 years of experience in sales and marketing with similar industrial experience is required.
• Marketing experience in Woven Polypropylene Bags (Manufacturing industry) would be an added qualification.
• Must have a valid UAE Driving License.
• Fluent in three languages : English, Hindi & Arabic.
• Competency to forecast and achieve monthly sales targets.
• Excellent selling skills, customer care and relationship management skills.
• Age Below 35 years.
• Possessing a Degree/ Diploma in Sales and Marketing
About the Company
Nawaloka Group is one of the most diversified enterprises with a trusted name in Sri Lanka. Founded in 1942, Nawaloka Group has expanded across many industries with more than 10 companies within the Group, establishing a strong presence as a leader and pioneer in the Piling Construction, Manufacturing/ Industrial, Property Development, Enterprises & Restaurants.
Nawaloka Polysacks Limited is a member of prestige Nawaloka Group and having over 20 years of excellence in manufacturing of Woven PP bags & Leno mesh bags in UAE as one of the leading manufacturers.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Kinetic Business Solutions
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy