Job description / Role
Sales Manager - Steel Trade(Same Market the Experienced)
Please note that job ads are posted by KOTRA Dubai, but recruited by the COMPANY BELOW.
KOTRA Dubai helps UAE-based Korean clients for recruitment.
KOTRA Dubai DOESN'T ACCEPT TELEPHONE INQUIRIES.
KOTRA Dubai has NO RESPONSIBILITY for the contract between the company below and the applicants.
Company Name: CONFIDENTIAL
• Sales job entails finding and contracting potential customers.
• The main duty of a sales person is to persuade the clients to buy the steel products and communicating the clients.
• A sales person’s daily activities include visiting the potential and existing customers frequently for making new deals and build better relationships and collecting information from the clients.
• Good knowledge of international trade
• Ready to travel to other countries in the region
• Long experience in the steel market in MENA or other regions (at least 5 years)
• Language: English(Proficient/Advanced), Arabic(Optional)
• Maintaining follow-up procedure to new clients correctly
• Aiming to attain pre-determined targets on assigned regions or categories.
• Seeking out new opportunities to meet the company targets.
• Positive and passionate.
• Driver License required.
About the Company
Since its establishment in 1962 as part of the Koreas first 5-year Economic Plan, KOTRA has been dedicated to creating new export markets and increasing Koreas trade value, which reached $1 trillion in 2011. In the late 1990s, the agency helped Korea overcome the Financial Crisis by starting its foreign direct investment promotion division. And in the last half century, KOTRA has played a significant role in supporting Korean companies expanding overseas.
Today, the world economy is more volatile than ever due to the European financial crisis, China's hindered economic growth, upcoming elections in 15 countries and security issues in the Middle East. In preparation for a rapidly changing market environment, and using Koreas expansive FTA network, KOTRA is focusing on the globalization of small and medium sized enterprises(SMEs), the backbone of the Korean economy, by providing them with customized support related to global business establishment and export.
Sales Manager - Company Formation
Business Development Manager - Corporate Services
Assistant Sales Manager
Petrochem Middle East