Job description / Role
Middle East Executive are currently seeking a Sales Manager for a confidential fortune 500 company in the automotive industry. The individual will be responsible for overseeing their communication and negotiation with certain external companies all the while supervising up to 3 staff members and reporting directly to the manager of the department. The candidates must be logical thinkers with creative problem solving capabilities who are eager to grow along with the operation.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for:
• Following and updating the status of order, shipment and accounting transactions through frequent communication with the relevant parties.
• Following and monitoring IMM issues for each company (Iraq/C-Asia/Libya) through close communication with the staff.
• Creating weekly and monthly report for the manager of Automotive & Tire Dept., to share and to deepen the understanding.
• Forecasting and managing the goods sold through the distributors mentioned above.
The scope of work will include
• Communication and negotiation with automotive distributers in Iraq/Turkey.
• Periodical reporting to the Automotive Manager and providing progress-review of staff work.
• Periodical traveling to Iraq, Turkey and so on.
• Periodical monitoring and updating the situation and operation of above relevant administration work
Reporting to: Head of Automotive
Subordinates: 3 Supporting Staff
Duration: Permanent /Full-Time
Other interactions: Senior Sales Manager
Desired start date: End Oct - Mid Nov
The candidate must be:
• A logical thinker with a creative mindset.
• Proactive and passionate, not just personally but in problem solving and professional capabilities.
• Natural leadership capabilities backed by intensive execution of team working.
• Well-groomed and capable of delivering presentations while possessing facilitation skills.
The candidate must possess the following requirements:
• 3+ years in the trade business, preferably related to the automotive industry.
• Team management skills as a senior staff member with experience handling their own staff.
• Experience working in or with a Japanese firm (preferably in the automotive industry).
• Basic level of knowledge in accounting and logistics.
• Intermediate skills in Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Data analysis and negotiation skills from previous experience.
• Experience in accounts and operations management is preferred.
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical