Job description / Role
Sales & Marketing Coordinator - LEGOLAND Hotel
Play Your Part
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator is supporting the Head of Sales and the Head of Marketing in various areas of the Sales & Marketing Department with regards to the LEGOLAND Hotel to ensure a professional flow of all operation. The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will be responsible to manage client relationships, ensure immediate response to client inquiries, create, maintain and distribute various reports and presentations.
- Assist the Head of Sales and the Head of Marketing in day to day operations with regards to the LEGOLAND Hotel.
- Independently compile and distribute the guest satisfaction and other internal reports on time.
- Ensure client requests and inquiries are immediately attended and replied by phone and email.
- Prepare Sales documents such as contracts and agreements for DMCs, groups & conferences.
- Keep a positive and professional business relation with business partners and communicate promotions, special offers, stop sales, etc
- Maintain data of Opera Sales & Catering
- Work with brand team and handle small creative projects for the hotel under their supervision.
- Handle comp night requests for the department, monitor and track requests.
- Coordinate conference calls and meetings including meeting minutes.
- Responsible for general office management and administration: absence planner, business trips, office supplies.
Health & Safety:
- To take reasonable care for the health and safety of himself and of other persons who may be affected through your work activities.
- To cooperate with and support the LEGOLAND Dubai Management to allow the business to fulfill its legal responsibilities through:
- Following reasonable instruction related to health & safety.
- Reporting dangerous situations or deficiencies in health & safety arrangements.
- To only use work equipment in accordance with training.
- To not interfere or misuse anything provided for the purposes for health & safety.
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- Bachelor's degree or first work experience in a hotel or the leisure industry.
- Very good organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and service mentality
- Able to focus and prioritize
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written, Arabic, Russian or Chinese language skills are a plus
- Good MS Power Point and Excel skills
- Passionate about Sales & Marketing for an international brand
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances. We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Marketing Coordinator - Retail - Omni
Al Tayer Group