Job description / Role
Sales & Marketing Department Coordinator
As a Sales & Marketing Department Coordinator, you are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support the Sales & Marketing team. This role is not a pro-active role and will be based in the office.
Fairmont The Palm is a luxury, world-class resort located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai. The hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites with dedicated Fairmont Gold rooms and lounge. A total of 11 food and beverage outlets on property offer international dining options including Little Miss India, Frevo - Brazilian Churrasco experience, Seagrill Bistro, Ba Restaurant and Lounge, Blowfish, Flow Kitchen, The Cigar Room, Vuvuzela and others. Fairmont The Palm also features an expansive pool and beach area with a health club, Willow Stream Spa and the Fairmont Falcons Kids' Club .
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all admin related tasks in the department, including invoices, accruals, monthly payroll attendance in coordination with the Talent & Culture Team.
- Coordinate all internal and external correspondence in the department, answering the phone, blocking the team's calendar etc...
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service to clients and internal colleagues mostly conducted via phone and email
- Has a complete knowledge of hotel's services and facilities
- Oversees communication to assigned key local accounts/programs duties
- Assists with maintenance of accounts, contacts, activity and business details within Opera Sales & catering according to Fairmont Standards
- Prepares proposals, contracts, client communication letters, expense forms, cheque requests and invoices
- Coordinates site inspection notices and distributes to appropriate staff members
- Assists with restaurant, spa, transportation and room reservations for group VIP's and Sales Managers
- Maintains current Sales and promotional brochures
- Prepares and disseminates month-end reports
- Takes minutes of the meetings
- Provides clerical duties as required (typing, filing, etc.)
- Other duties as required
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Oasys, Opera and Word
- Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets
- Excellent organizational and administration skills
- Previous experience in a sales role is ideal but not mandatory
- Flexible and accommodating personality
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Executive - Long Term
The Kanoo Group
L'Oreal Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||14 Nov|
Sales Executive - Leisure
|Abu Dhabi||25 Nov|