Job description / Role
The brand-new Sales & Marketing Manager position will be pivotal, tying in with the companies over all growth strategy. The role covers a range of business lines and practice areas required to manage a global key account. It is a collaborative position working closely with the partners and Business Development team and developing the marketing strategy.
* The role will be varied with a focus on developing relationships with existing customers. Day to day you will be submitting proposals, partaking in client meetings, attending events, developing the strategy and supporting the partners.
* Educated to degree level (2:1 or above)
* Experienced in Client Development or Business Development in a Professional Services company
* Experienced in managing Key Accounts - Ideally in the Construction sector
* Serving in a client-facing role
* Developing and Implementing business plans
* Microsoft office experience - Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc
* Set a positive role model example to junior members of the team.
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.
Assistant Sales Manager
Business Development Manager / Account Manager
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence