Job description / Role
A 55 year old group based in UAE requires for a new product launch a Sales and Marketing Manager, for non-medical Disinfectant Devices and Air Purifiers, mainly for hospitality, education, healthcare, large retail, food processing and government sector
He shall be responsible to lead the sales and marketing for a new niche product range.
* Coordinate to cold call prospects to close sales
* Set appointments with customers
* Manage all leads and customers within UAE
* Build relationships with customers
* Educate customers on the benefits of the sterilizer devices
* Provide product demonstrations and support
* Appoint local dealers
* Place replenishment orders to factory and re-stocking at dealers
* Maximize profits by upselling and cross selling additional products
* Communicate between sales, marketing, and digital marketing teams to improve customer experience
* Collect, analyze, and present field sales data to assist with strategy planning and implementation.
* Must develop and coordinate stockists / re-sellers and and manage online sales channels
* He shall manage a team of 2 persons and also coordinate with other sales team within the group companies and branches.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Generous sales incentives
* Graduate with bachelors degree preferably in technical field like biology or engineering
* Must have contacts in mainly but not limited to the healthcare, government and hospitality industry: hotels, restaurants, malls, clinics, hospitals, education sector healthcare gyms and fresh food preparation / processing sector are key segments
* Preferably have some experience in negotiating and managing in-stores merchandising and promotions with large pharmacies and electronic stores
* Be able to coordinate with media for placement of online and advertisement in local media
* At least 5 years experience in the UAE market
* Having UAE driving License and own car
* Must be fluent in English, Arabic would be an highly advantage
* Be able to make PowerPoint presentations to clients
* Smart , presentable and motivated team worker required
* Max age 40
* Transferable visa
* Preferably vaccinated to be able to approach government and healthcare sector
About the Company
Established in 1962, Prakash Trading Company has been at the forefront of the electrical engineering industry in the U.A.E. for the past 50 years. The company is an undisputed leader in the region, marketing a wide range of electrical components serving the regional customer base across the GCC countries, Middle East, Africa, CIS countries and the Indian sub-continent.
Headquartered in Dubai, we have showrooms in Deira & Abu Dhabi, and a centralized warehousing facility of more than 225,000 sq.ft. located at Dubai Investments Park.
With fully automated operations across the country, and having a large in-house fleet of delivery vehicles, we can cater to clients in the neighbouring countries like, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain with short lead times.
Sales Manager Specialty Gases
Sales Manager – Building Materials - Projects - Flooring
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
Sales & Marketing Executive
A Leading Group In UAE
Right Calibre Executive Search
RTC-1 Employment Services