Job description / Role
Sales & Marketing Manager - Packaging
Salary: up to AED 30,000 plus family status benefits
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Our Client is a leader in the production of paperboard packaging for products including Milk, juices, cheese, tomato paste etc, using state of the art technology and materials.
Supplying companies (FMCG) across Middle East and North Africa.
As a result of their expansion we are looking for a Sales and Marketing manager to grow existing clients and generate new business within the UAE.
The Key role, which is a new position, is to develop and execute strategic sales and marketing plans to drive aggressive growth in revenue and profitability. Responsible for the direction and monitoring of company operations related to sales and marketing in coordination with other departments such as Production and Finance.
• Develop and execute sales and marketing plan to drive growth in revenue and profitability.
• Evaluate on a regular basis the effectiveness and the efficiency of sales and marketing strategy in responding to market variables and customer needs.
• Perform on a regular basis market study to identify the expected volume of sales.
• Attract new customers and establish explicit relationship with them.
• Prepare a plan for promoting company through available means e.g. advertisement, social media, participate in exhibitions, etc.
• Conduct regular market surveys in relation to competition in terms of quality and prices.
• Ratify sales orders before submission to production.
• Participate in preparing the production plan, taking into consideration the ?required quantities, and dates of delivery for customers.
• Participate along with the company General Manager in establishing a pricing strategy.
• Explore the possibility and the feasibility in participating in local and foreign exhibitions in coordination with company General Manager and prepare a plan for such participation.
• Prepare the yearly projected budget for sales in participation with other departments.
• Prepare a monthly comparative report between budgeted and actual sales and explain variances and submit to company General Manager.
• Any other duties or responsibilities assigned/required by the General Manager in relation to sales and marketing issues.
• Holding Masters Degree or MBA is an advantage.
• 15 years experience in the same or similar field, 5 of which in the same or similar position
• Experience in packaging industry for liquid food / dairy is preferred
• Knowledge of finance, accounting and budgeting principals.
• Self motivated, self starter, results driven professional.
• Candidates currently in the UAE are preferred
• Skills in: communication, negotiation, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Strong Sales Management experience and proven track record in meeting and ?exceeding targets and coming up with new sales strategies and incentives.
• Ability to build & maintain business relationships and develop trust with high level executives.
• Extensive experience and proven success in analyzing market opportunities, market segmentation and market positioning.
• Proven ability to identify market trends and translate them into product initiatives.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Xerox Emirates LLC
Business Development Manager
Bites Delivery Services
Key Account Manager
|Abu Dhabi||6 Dec|
Sales & Operation Manager for Subsidiary Company
Ziad Galadari Group