Job description / Role
• Responsible for securing new customers in Maritime/Offshore/Project Industry
• Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the Company.
• Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the Management and transform a minimum of those into revenue generating business.
• Maintain records of customer details/ sales visits.
• Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
• Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
• Support customer service and work closely with operations and other teams on the execution of customer service contacts.
• Promote the services and products of all entities and coordinate with other sales.
• Market information sharing and take part in the overall business development through weekly/monthly sales meetings.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, logistics, supply chain or related field
• 1-3 years experiences in sales, a project sales experience is a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft word, power point, excel, and outlook
• Good understanding of sales and sourcing methodologies
• Strong negotiation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Arabic is a plus
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and management time effectively
• Good listening/presentation skills
• Preferably with UAE driving license with a car.
• Willing to travel
About the Company
We are young and international.
We come from multiple backgrounds and cultures.
We share the same value to serve our clients globally.
We help our clients to achieve Analysis Management for Premium Solution.
From city to city, country to country, continental to continental; we deliver our efforts and solutions as we promised.