Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced Merchandiser to produce sales by providing point-of-purchase and shelf management services. You will get the right product, in the right place, time, quantity and price.
• Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives
• Analyse sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock
• Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales
• Maximise customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately
• Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory
• Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets
• Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc
• Build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
• Remain up to date with industry’s best practices
AED 3,000 to 3,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: competitive package
• Proven working experience in merchandising
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Up-to-date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening, presentation and decision making skills
About the Company
We are suitably qualified to assist you in this important assignment. Our professional staffs have been extensively engaged in similar assignments for local and multinational companies.