Job description / Role
Our client is a free zone entity offering trade licenses, visa facilities and a whole host of other services for businesses to set up and grow in the UAE. They have been established for many years and have an enviably good reputation both as a place to work and also a place to do business.
They are looking for experienced B2B sales people who are used to working with investors and people looking to establish an entity in the UAE. Good examples of the kind of experience they are looking for are real estate, wealth management and of course people with business set up expertise.
AED 11,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
* At least 5 years experience in Business to Business sales in the GCC
* Sales of Business Set Up services experience is a big advantage but not essential
* Other sales backgrounds that will be considered are real estate, wealth management and any other role that involves investors and strong B2B sales
* You must be used to working with and beating aggressive sales targets
* You must have the ability and experience to go out and generate your own leads, so a portfolio of contacts will be highly regarded
* Team players are needed but you must also be able to look out for yourself and be an independent high sales achiever
* Leads are generated by the clients marketing team so part of the job is to qualify and close as many of these as possible every month
In return for your hard work you will benefit from a great basic salary plus a generous incentive scheme based on the business you achieve. This is not capped so there is a potential to bring home substantial earnings if you do well.
About the Company
KERSHAW LEONARD "WE CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES"
Who we are:
Founded in September 1999 The Kershaw Leonard Group was based upon professional recruitment practices laid down by the UK Institute of Employment Consultants whose values are still at the core of our success today.
Inherently we believe that recruitment is a people business not a CV processing business and as such we take time and care to make sure we understand the needs of both our Clients and our Candidates.
Such attention to the care side of our business together with the sheer length of time we have been established has given us a unique position. We regularly attract top class candidates who only want to work with Kershaw Leonard as they trust our confidentiality and professionalism. Similarly, more than 75% of the clients we work with come back for more when they have a new position to fill.
What we do:
Kershaw Leonard Group places exceptional talent on a Global scale. Our winning strategy is to partner very closely with a small number of clients so we can really understand their objectives, needs and aspirations in a way that allows us to intuitively know the kind of cultural fit they are looking for when the time comes for them to recruit new talent. Then once that talent is on board and part of the client’s team, to assist wherever is needed to improve performance and leadership skills
The Kershaw Leonard Group is more than just a recruitment agency. In addition to KL Recruitment, KL Consulting offers a vast spectrum of skills from our experienced behavioural psychologist and consultants with almost two decades of HR Director level experience in the region.
Green Gulf Careers
Paris Group International
Marriott Vacation Club
Paris Group International
|Abu Dhabi||21 Sep|
Sales and Business Development Executive