Job description / Role
• Must be able to independently visit sites, survey, measure, cost and prepare quotations for MEP, HVAC as well as painting / joinery / masonry projects and contracts.
• Have good communication and negotiation skills, manage all escalations and customer complaints
• Be able to guide and instruct maintenance supervisor and technicians, coordinate jobs and be available on ground in case if issues
• Have good knowledge and build network of building materials and other suppliers and subcontractors.
• Good language skills in English and Urdu / Hindi. Other languages is a plus.
• Immediate Joiner – as this is an urgent requirement, candidate must be currently in UAE.
• A "cando" positive attitude, lots of energy and a smile.
• Attractive commission structure which can easily double monthly salary
• Company provided car plus mobile phone.
• Fast increments and good growth prospects for high performers.
Please send your online along with current & expected salary, if you meet the above requirements and are currently in UAE.
AED 3,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Please apply only if you meet below mandatory requirements:
• Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical or Civil Engineering (Mandatory – certificate with MOFA stamp)
• Min 2-3 years’ relevant experience in business development- surveying and quoting/ bidding for Residential Contracts (Owners Association / Community Managers) and Commercial Facilities Maintenance Contracts and Projects – UAE Experience Mandatory - Must have good network of customers
• Must have valid UAE driving licence
About the Company
Paramount Heights Technical Services LLC, a facilities maintenance company established in Dubai. Now, in it’s 4th year of operations, Paramount Heights, is a woman-owned enterprise actively managed by facilities management professionals with over 15 years of regional experience in Fortune 100 companies.
We cover both commercial and residential properties. Our services are carried out by skilled professionals with utmost care to ensure that our customers are satisfied with the service.