Job description / Role
Job Title: Sales & Operations Manager
Salary: AED 10,000 based on experience
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Our Client represents some of the finest European (Swiss, German & British) companies in the field of Giftware and Hardware products, with an existing showroom available in Khartoum, Sudan.
With their expansion plans into the UAE and GCC, they have set up office in Sharjah Freezone to have easy access to the local and eventually regional markets.
Some of their products include:
- Swiss Pocket Tools (Knives), Cutlery, Timepieces, Luggage, Fragrances (Perfumes), Sharpeners, Drinking Bottles, Mechanical Music Boxes, Hunting Knives, Writing Pens.
- Hand Tools, Pliers, Cutters
An exciting opportunity awaits an experienced Business Developer to grow their network of distribution and also over see day to day operations
This is a new position in the organization reporting directly to the Owner / CEO
- Determine Sales by conducting market research
- Implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's values, process and current partnerships.
- Will be involved in General Projects, Accounts, Budgets, Strategic Planning / Implementation Management.
- Management Reporting, Market Research, Competitive Analysis, Client Negotiations.
- Customer Relationship, Multi-channel Distribution & Promotions Management.
- Assist in Leadership, Team development, Decision Making, Client communications & deliveries.
- Bachelors Degree in an Engineering discipline with MBA would be an advantage
- Minimum 10 years experience in Sales. Business Development, Marketing and business support
- Exposure to strategic planning.
- Possess a network of clients in UAE and GCC would be preferred
- Self-Motivated, Enthusiastic mentality
- UAE Driving license
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.