Job description / Role
Looking to hire an experienced Cyber-Security Pre-Sales Engineer who is good at all levels of Cyber-Security domains.
Will work independently under the supervision of BU manager. However, this position demands to stay updated on network security trends, especially in the area of perimeter security, endpoint security, email security etc. Should be able to deliver technical assistance to customers through a range of pre-sales support functions including product evaluations, pre-sales technical consultation, post-sales support advocacy and proactive needs analysis etc.
Develop and maintain deep understanding of Cyber Security solutions offerings. Identify and understand customers business goals operating objectives and requirements and customize Cyber Security solutions to best meet their needs. Lead customer facing demonstrations proof of concepts and RFIRFQRFP technical solution design and responses. Project Configuration and implementation of NGFW, WAF, Email Security, NAC, ADC, Wireless Solutions for enterprise and SIEM & SOAR solutions.
Information Security/Assurance certification from listed vendors Cisco, Fortinet, Barracuda, SonicWALL, McAfee, VMWare CB, Rapid7
AED 8,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• A bachelor's degree or a PG in Information Systems/Computer Science or relevant field
• Strong client relationship building/ interpersonal skills and communication skills.
• Ability to multitask many issues at once and to make sure that projects are completed on time and with the agreed quality.
• Should have good experience in writing non-compliance reports, good documenting skills and presentation skills.
• Prospect for new business opportunities, generate leads & establish new customer accounts.
• Secure orders to achieve or exceed Company sales targets.
• Ability to map and interact with all levels (including C-level executives) in Client's IT Organizations.
• At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Cybersecurity consulting, Sales and Presales
• Must be fluent in English.
About the Company
Syscons Computers LLC (established in 2008) is specialized in Data Centers, IT Security, Servers & Storage, Wifi and Managed Service. We are partners of following well-known brands to provide best and turnkey solutions to our valuable clients: CISCO, Meraki, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Sonicwall, Carbon Black, Malwarebytes, SentinelOne, Trustwave, Juniper, NSS Labs, Trend Micro, RSA, IBM, HP, DELL,EMC, Nexan, Lenovo, Microsoft, Arcserv, Veeam, Acronis, Xerox, Aruba, Purple Wifi, Huawei, etc.
We have specialized and certified team of engineers for Data Centers, IT Security, Servers & Storage, Wifi and Managed Service for all following phases: Requirement Analysis Design, Deployment, Operations, Security, Handover, Pen Test, GAP Analysis, Service Level Agreements, Annual Maintenance Contracts, Infrastructure & Network Redesign.