Job description / Role
Sales & Pricing Manager - Multinational Durables Company - META
Pricing and Sales opportunity covering a wide region. Highly strategic role reporting to the GM.
Multinational consumer durables business; Top 3 player in it's industry.
Below is a short summary of a few of the responsibilities this person will be responsible for;
* Working towards achieving the targeted volumes through proactive opportunity management & risk mitigation, offering support in channel trend analysis, channel strategy definition & execution
* Support in the development and activation of the overall route to market channel strategy of the META region
* Manage the product portfolio optimisation process, set up the product portfolio database for responsible markets and assist the supply chain and customer service team with necessary documentation and lead allocation process
* Implement, manage and control company's value proposition, including pricing policies, in line wih company's strategy to ensure market competitiveness and implementation of operational pricing, governance via reporting, price analysis, performing competitive benchmarks and analyses for both Sell In and Sell Out figures
Strong Net package + Bonus, Medical, Flights, Schooling
* If you come from a pricing background related to Marketing, Sales, Operations related to FMCG, Durables, Electronics, Manufacturing or Automotive multinational based in UAE in a multinational , feel free to apply
* Atleast 5 + years of pricing experience
* Must have regional experience; strong preference for someone who has managed Middle East, Africa and ideally Turkey and it's surrounding markets.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.