Job description / Role
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
• Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
• Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
• Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
• Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
• Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
• Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
• Participates in trade shows and conventions.
AED 8,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Negotiation Skills, Vendor Relationships, sales Budgeting/ Forecasting, Financial & Market Analysis
• Product launches Setting Sales Targets, Driving Growth
• Market Research, Competitors Analysis
• Strong Leadership, team Building, Creative Problem Solving, Analytical Thinking & communication Skills
• MS Office Application & Internet Usage, Microsoft Outlook
• Should have extensive experience in selling medical Equipment’s and consumables items for hospitals, clinics and Medical centers in UAE Region
• Should have very good contacts with Private and Government Hospitals in UAE
• Having 2-3 years’ experience in UAE Medical Market
• Should Have Valid UAE Driving License ( Prefer own car)
• Good Communication skills in English ( Arabic additional advantage)
• Only candidates with Medical Sales Experience to apply.
About the Company
A well established Medical Firm in UAE.
Medical Sales Representative
RTC-1 Employment Services
Sales Manager (Medical Trading Company)
A Well Established Medical Firm In UAE
B&S World Supply
Nawaloka Polysacks Ltd.