Job description / Role
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain highest possible level of relationship with customers by promptly approaching customers in a friendly and courteous manner and helpfully inquiring of the customer needs and promptly resolving complaints.
- Promote maximum sale of merchandise by understanding customer needs, explaining features and benefits, overcoming objections, selling add-on merchandise.
- Support all promotions by being aware of current promotions, following up to ensure advertised lines are in stock and are properly presented.
- Make a good impression by keeping one’s counters neat and clean.
- Maximise merchandise opportunities by being aware of changing customer needs and out of stock situations and reporting these to the Supervisor for corrective action.
- Ensure that all the barcodes are properly fixed on the merchandise.
- Record daily sales figures separately and keep any related paper work up to date.
- Wear the company uniform in a neat and smart way.
- Follow the company dress code strictly.
- Maintain excellent hygienic standards by being neat and clean.
- Attend company training programs.
- Take responsibility for self development and increase one’s product knowledge by reading catalogues, magazines, labels etc.
- High School Certificate or below
- One year experience as a Showroom Sales Person
- English Language, Knowledge of Arabic preferred.
Skills & Abilities:
- Pleasant personality, courteous, polished manners, service-oriented, good communication skills.
- Ability to influence and persuade customers to buy company products.
About the Company
We are a company based in the UAE.