Job description / Role
• Objectives: Workout and execute a solid plan that will lead to an increase of company sales.
• Reporting to: General Manager
• Subordinates: Secretary
• Duration: Permanent position
• Desired start date: Immediately
• Probation: 6 months
• Working Hours: Sunday- Thursday 9:00-6:00 PM
• Travel requirements: Not Required
• Gross monthly base salary: Negotiable
• Promote and sell company’s products to Dermatologists, as well as beauty or aesthetics specialists.
• Identify new sales channels, and expand the company's customers' base.
• Establish a solid relationship with current/existing clients.
• Commission / Bonus: Negotiable
• University Qualifications: Degree in Pharmacy, Sales, or Marketing
• Nature and length of previous experience: 1 or more years of experience within the UAE skincare industry.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Good Communication skills
• Good Negotiator
• Age Range: 25-32
• Language Fluency: English, Arabic
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
Reliable, sincere, and consumer centric are the traits that Soft Care Cosmetics strives to convey.
With days getting busier, easy to use and trust worthy products are demanded. We at Soft Care Cosmetics, have looked into your daily skin challenges as a benchmark in forming our brand portfolio.
Our products are sourced from the US, France, and Australia and represent some of the most promising brands in these countries as they have acquired several media and innovation awards.