Job description / Role
Our client is a flourishing 3PL company based in Dubai and they are urgently hiring a Sales/Business - 3PL Logistics with proven experience in 3PL and Freight Forwarding Industry especially in Dubai (JAFZA) /UAE area and Middle East in general.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
• Provide superior customer service in a very competitive market
• Negotiate rates on a spot or transactional basis with clients
• Responsible to achieve quarterly sales goals and produce new sales leads
• Solicit new business through cold calls, prospects and client referrals
• Undertake cross selling and up selling within existing customer database to further develop account potential, value added products , contract logistics and distribution services
• Strategic sales approach in a very aggressive and competitive industry
• Undertake sales presentations to customers and business communities to present the company and its products and services
• Sales Forecasting and Budgeting
• Actively participate in new product service development process with Logistics Engineers
To be considered for the role, you must meet the following criteria.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years outside business to business sales experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Established presence in the market place (JAFZA /Dubai ) is required
• Previous International logistics/transportation sales experience highly preferred.
• Must have a proven sales track record in business development
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills. Clear and concise email, telephone and face-to-face interaction
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required while knowledge of CRM systems is considered as a plus.
• Proven ability to work autonomously and maintain solid working relationships with clients and staff.
• Knowledge in Arabic is an advantage.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Call Center Agent - Inbound
Customer Service and Logistics Representative
Manpower Middle East
Petrochem Middle East