Job description / Role
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
What does a sales representative do?
• You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to get them on board with the services provided by your employer.
• Which will lead to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
• We provide services to business owners, Small, medium and large companies.
AED 1,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and approaching potential leads directly “door to door”
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
• Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
• Continuously improve through feedback.
• Suggest marketing methods that should serve your target achievement and the overall company goals achievement.
• Proven work experience as a sales representative.
• Good knowledge of MS Office.
• Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
• Ability to keep track of sales, leads and represent own efforts to the management.
• BSc/BA degree or equivalent.
About the Company
A Professional Certified firm situated in Dubai, gained the edge of experience from providing Audit Services to a diversified wide range of clientele base adding intangible value to outcome.
We are committed to providing high quality services catering to the needs and demands of our clients. We pride ourselves in providing our customers with personal attention which they require and the assurance that the services they receive are provided by qualified professionals who are trained as well as have experience of working in various industries.
We truly believe in the value of relationships and therefore view all our client relationships to be important and crucial for our continuous success.