Job description / Role
• Act as a first point of contact for customers on general inquiries related to product, order and shipment scheduling.
• Manage sales, material availability, price negotiations and set up customer master payment terms.
• Manage a portfolio of specific products and customers from order inquiry and placement to account settlement.
• Handle and resolve customer complaints and follow up until closure.
• Assist in the preparation of shipping, sales and distribution metrics and generation of monthly sales and shipment reports.
• Keep track of all shipments until the products are received by customer and communicate and advise if there will be exceptions and delays to customers
• Investigate and resolve supply chain issues and customer complaints, working to develop and implement corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence
• Follow up on payments and credit status with customers and S-Chem finance and treasury
• Conduct cross training for individuals within the team and knowledge transfer.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the Manager
• Bachelor’s Degree in Polymers, Chemical Engineering, or any Business Discipline.
• Minimum 5 Years of Experience in Sales and Marketing
• Petrochemical Industry Experience Preferred,
• Sound knowledge of SAP
• Customer Service
• Communication and Negotiation skills
About the Company
Gulf Polymers Distribution Company FZCO is a company in Dubai, United Arab Emirates that distributes polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, and 1-Hexene products manufactured by Saudi Polymers Company.
Gulf Polymers Distribution Company FZCO is a free zone company incorporated in the Dubai Airport Freezone and jointly owned by National Petrochemical Company (Petrochem), a joint stock company incorporated in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and Arabian Chevron Phillips Petrochemical Company Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC.
Customer Support Executive - Security Manufacturing
RTC-1 Employment Services
Customer Service Representative
|Abu Dhabi||12 Apr|
Sales Representative - Arabic, English, and French Speaker
A Leading Group In UAE