Job description / Role
• Responsible for the sales activities of area related products in assigned accounts in the market expanding department clients’ database.
• Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
• Searches the market and identifies sales prospects.
• Makes appropriate contacts to understand needs, propose alternatives and demonstrate appropriate products to meet new prospect needs.
• Develops and implements effective visit plans for existing clients to analyze needs, propose solutions, demonstrate products, show samples and take orders to meet targets;
• Prepares quotations and sells area related products and services to current and potential clients expanding department clients’ database and exceeding target;
• Quotes and negotiates prices, terms of sales and credit terms, and other specifications according to company policies.
• Prepares sales and service agreements and records orders;
• Answers clients’ inquiries, identifies and resolves their concerns through orientation sessions explaining product features, specifications and capabilities for better product selection and successful convincing;
• Follows-up with Stock Keeper to ensure availability of products based on clients’ needs.
• Follows –up with clients the quality of products and service;
• Communicates new products and service opportunities;
• Proposes special sales activities to reduce stock;
• Establishes positive relationships and maintains rapport for continuous business process.
• Follows –up the preparation and delivery of statement of accounts to clients.
• Participates in collecting due payments and coordinates with internal concerned personnel to ensure all due payments are collected;
• Achieve total sales target on monthly basis.
• Handle own client accounts and establish healthy business relationship with the client by maintaining the professional fine-line.
• Visit clients on regular / periodic basis to ensure attainment to sales target & growth by placing repeated daily sales orders or new sales orders.
• Meet client expectations with no overpromises, resolve clients complaints and providing solutions to ensure client satisfaction and no complaints.
• Maintain the current existing count of client / client universe, by ensuring no client account loss.
• Seek to approach new clients, and convert inquiries from potential clients to sales that will reflect on sales growth and increase.
• Get new project leads for any new Salon / SPA / Nail Bar etc.
• Opening or for any renovation opportunity to support the Beauty Project Division.
• Achieve total collection target on monthly basis.
• Provide timely reliable Daily Sales Report to track daily activities and progress.
• Ensure gaining product knowledge through continuous training on existing products / or any new brand through own self continuous learning or requesting any training required.
• Maintain very limited and minimal sales return.
• Perform other related duties assigned by the company.
• Achieve collection target as per SOP credit system.
• Develops and updates knowledge of own and competitors’ products and provides feedback on the marketing of products to increase sales revenues;
• Generates and escalates periodic and requested reports ensuring accuracy and timely delivery;
• Respects all of the company’s internal rules, policies and procedures;
• Fills all required reports on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly bases;
• Sets a good example regarding punctuality, hygiene, attendance and attitude;
• Performs other duties in line with scope of work and as assigned by the direct manager.
About the Company
We laid the foundation of Madi International in the year 1991, and for over 29 years, we have been on a mission to transform & elevate the beauty space. We started our business in Dubai and today, we are successfully operating in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain & Lebanon.
We aim to continue working & partnering with the most reputable local and international beauty brands and deliver the best services in the premium professional health & beauty industry. When it comes to beauty, we want to be the partners that you can trust for your hair, skin and wellness.
The idea of beauty is always shifting! We are doing our bit to make it more inclusive and more diverse. We hope to redefine the conventional beauty standards and help everyone feel beautiful, inside and out.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Distributor Of Mobile Technology Products In UAE
The Kanoo Group
A Leading Company In UAE
|Abu Dhabi||16 Sep|