Job description / Role
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or health care industry particularly in Dubai
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in science
• Proven ability to promote and sell products and services
• Good MS-office knowledge
About the Company
Established in 1971, Al Mufid has built a legacy of trust and excellence in pioneering healthcare solutions. Today, we are one of the leading healthcare entities in the region, representing multinational pharmaceutical and consumer companies. Since inception, our focus has been on quality healthcare, covering all activities necessary to launch and market pharmaceutical products in the region. With principals represented from many countries, Al Mufid’s emphasis has been and continues to be focussed towards sourcing and working with the best pharma brands from across the world.