Job description / Role
• Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: insurance + Car+ Fuel+ Phone
• Maintaining the technical expertise and product knowledge necessary to make sales.
• Achieving sales quotas within a protected territory.
• Identifying target customers.
• Identifying key decision makers.
• Having meetings with potential clients to analyze their needs and present appropriate solutions.
• Negotiating sales contracts.
• Preparing reports of business transactions.
• Resolving unique customer issues.
• Preparing presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
• Compiling lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads.
• Making calls as required to collect receivables.
• Writing up promotional material.
• Maintaining professional relationships with work colleagues and customers.
• Preparing sales quotations and proposal.
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Sales and Marketing Executive
Gulf Worldwide Logistics (GWL)