Job description / Role
• Responsible for the sales activities of area related products in assigned accounts in the market expanding department clients’ database.
• Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
• Searches the market and identifies sales prospects.
• Makes appropriate contacts to understand needs, propose alternatives and demonstrate appropriate products to meet new prospect needs.
• Develops and implements effective visit plans for existing clients to analyze needs, propose solutions, demonstrate products, show samples and take orders to meet targets;
• Prepares quotations and sells area related products and services to current and potential clients expanding department clients’ database and exceeding target;
• Quotes and negotiates prices, terms of sales and credit terms, and other specifications according to company policies.
• Prepares sales and service agreements and records orders;
• Answers clients’ inquiries, identifies and resolves their concerns through orientation sessions explaining product features, specifications and capabilities for better product selection and successful convincing;
• Follows-up with Stock Keeper to ensure availability of products based on clients’ needs.
• Follows –up with clients the quality of products and service;
• Communicates new products and service opportunities;
• Proposes special sales activities to reduce stock;
• Establishes positive relationships and maintains rapport for continuous business process.
• Follows –up the preparation and delivery of statement of accounts to clients.
• Participates in collecting due payments and coordinates with internal concerned personnel to ensure all due payments are collected;
• Achieve total sales target on monthly basis.
• Handle own client accounts and establish healthy business relationships with the client by maintaining the professional fine line.
• Visit clients on a regular/periodic basis to ensure attainment to sales target & growth by placing repeated daily sales orders or new sales orders.
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical insurance and insentives
• Should have relevant experience in the field
• License would be a plus point
• Should be active, a good listener, and well organized
• Need to develop and implements effective visit plans for existing clients to analyze needs, propose solutions, demonstrate products, show samples and take orders to meet targets;
• Should be able to manage and handles the training for all Hair Brands as per the company request
• Always maintain all assigned training assets in effective shape
About the Company
We laid the foundation of Madi International in the year 1991, and for over 29 years, we have been on a mission to transform & elevate the beauty space. We started our business in Dubai and today, we are successfully operating in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain & Lebanon.
We aim to continue working & partnering with the most reputable local and international beauty brands and deliver the best services in the premium professional health & beauty industry. When it comes to beauty, we want to be the partners that you can trust for your hair, skin and wellness.
The idea of beauty is always shifting! We are doing our bit to make it more inclusive and more diverse. We hope to redefine the conventional beauty standards and help everyone feel beautiful, inside and out.