Job description / Role
A sales represenative who will be responsible to drive the sales of the solutions and products in the UAE. The preferred candidate must have experience in the telemedicine / digital health / health tech industry, working with both the private and public entities.
An international healthcare information and communication technology company with their regional headquarters based in Dubai. Through their portfolio, their aim is to increase the access to quality care and wellbeing for all. Moreover, they want to interconnect healthcare to ensure efficient delivery of resources and services.
- Drive sales in the business whilst on boarding new customers
- Partnering with public and private healthcare organizations, especially big hospital chains
- Involved in cross functional work with the business (Ex: operations, marketing)
- Constantly up to date with the market trends in this industry
- Reporting to the Operations Manager & GM of the company
Job security and stability, supportive working environment, competitive salary and benefits
- Experience in sales / business development in telemedicine or digital health companies
- Arabic speaker is a plus
- Already have a strong existing network of customers
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services